Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Whoo hoo! I am excited!!

A discussion came up tonight... going to Europe!!! That's right packing what I can into a backpack and taking to the friendly skies and rails. I made a photocopy of a map of Europe and told mom today that in two years time we're going. I figure if I work overtime shifts when I can we can do it! The only problem in deciding on where to go. Max has already come up with 13 possible itineraries... but to me no thought process involved with that so for me I am going to come up with 5 to choose from including airfare, trains and hostels... although planning hostels for something happening two years from now is a bit of a stretch. The only thing that's a given is a week in Goteborg and a week touring Finland.

But here's a list of places that we are considering (in no particular order or preference):
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Dublin
Valencia
Madrid
Barcelona
Montpellier
Nice
Florence
Milan
Rome
Venice
Ljubljana
Salzburg
Innsbruck
Zurich
Geneva
Munich
Budapest
Krakow
Warsaw
Amsterdam
Brussels
Berlin

No comments: