Friday, April 06, 2007

Nice and quiet morning!

I was signed up for overtime today, but with it being a holiday, some have priority over me. That's ok, my bed and I got reacquainted. I got some reading done and I am happy because starting Monday night I am going to be on a night shift whereby I am able to get some reading done!! YAY!!!

But as for what I am going to this afternoon... mom has got the afternoon off for the next 4 days so that could mean anything!!

Right now we are still deciding on where to go.
I've come up with 4 possible itineraries:
"A Little The Old and A Little The New"
"The Green Tour"
"The Mediterranean Banana"
"I've Got A Serious Case of the Muchies Tour"

I might have to get rid of them and start a new if we decide each to come up with two cities!! This is going to be interesting!!

No comments: