Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh this is interesting!!

I got an e-mail the other day at work from some of my colleges wishing the group of us a Happy Easter. So to be nice I wish everyone else a Happy Easter as well. A plain and simple greeting, just playing fair in our little sandbox so to speak. And I sign the bottom with Regards... nothing else. Well... the next thing I know I get an e-mail back from one of them... is saying Regards another way of saying "kiss off"? Ahhhh no, not that I know of. In Canadian terms it is a rather original way of signing off an e-mail. I do it all the time with my in-laws, but then again they mostly do it to me... a habit dare I say.
Then... I get in shit because I am not divulging details on my new career!

Too much!!
Too little!!!

The Swedish answer.... lagom!!!

No comments: