Friday, April 20, 2007

Must get some sleep!!!

But I can't pull myself away from the computer. I found a new game on CBC Kids called Train Trax. I am addicted!! I was doing really really well, I got to Saskatchewan and one wrong move on my touch pad and POOF! Gone!!! GRRRRRRRR

Oh well! It's a good day to stay in and hang out. I had plans to make a date night tonight for Max and I, it's not going to happen. We were thinking of going to Calgary tomorrow as well but I don't think that is going to be an option. Darn it! I wanted a change of scenery, even if it is going to IKEA for an afternoon!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I could spend days at IKEA! Although the last few times my boys have accompanied me and they're not fond of the kids play area and then I have to fight to get them away from the video games throughout the store. Definitely something I'll have to book a sitter for - or plan it for a date night.

Michelle said...

We gave Ikea a miss this time around. Max isn't keen on Ikea either. It stems from some bad childhood memory in the ball room. I am hoping that on the next girls day out that we will go. We ended up going to Chinook for a couple of hours and then went to Pesquales on Macleod for supper!