Sunday, April 22, 2007

I have a new favorite store!

It's called Daniadown in Chinook. I fell in love with about 5 different duvet covers, and I would have gotten them too had a certain individual wasn't with me because they don't like when I use my credit card. Other than that there were deals to be had. I scratched and won 30% off at Addition Elle which was pretty sweet but would have been sweeter had they had the jeans that I was looking for in stock. That was the whole reason why I wanted to go to Calgary in the first place. And also I wanted to get out of town for the day instead of watching the snow melt off the trees across the street. Max also benefitted as well. Eddie Bauer had a big sale, he got a complete outfit for $200! We saved almost $100! He was pretty happy about that. Now he has a new outfit to wear when he finally gets a job!

No comments: