Friday, April 13, 2007

A guilty pleasure moment!

I won't go into a wide array of details of the whole story because it's an old one and well I've been up since 5 yesterday afternoon... I'm tired! Anyways this morning I seen a girl that basically stole one of my closest friends (brain washing was involved). Anyways, when I see her she usually takes every opportunity to tell me (brag) about my old friend... rubbing salt into an old wound (eventhough it is well healed these days)! Well this morning was a different story. I picked up breakfast on my way home. I was wearning my uniform and she seen me. She wouldn't even talk to me... hummmmp!

I kinda liked that moment. I know it's evil and meanspirited, but in the end she got what she deserved and I am finally getting somewhere with alot of hard work!

No comments: