Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oh my!

Well after the events of Wednesday, it was time to brave the city again and see what I could find. I somehow ended up making two different trips around the city today, which was nice. I need the change of scenery! The walls of my room seem to haunt me right now. Did laundry this morning, it felt good to be so productive that early in the day. Even had the opportunity to do a little retail therapy which does do my soul good, but it doesn't fix everything, especially the bank balance! I got back, had lunch, was contemplating on getting productive and get ready for an exam that I have coming up the week after next. But somehow that didn't work out. Retail therapy was calling me again. So away to Mark's and Wally-World. I behaved myself in Wally-World and my bank account breathed a sigh of relief!!

I come back and decided that what the hell I am going to start preparing for an exam that I have on Monday afternoon. It's nervewracking!! I could go home early if I don't pass! And to top it off there are other things mounting. We cannot discuss how we thought we did with other classmates until Friday after everything is all said and done. I haven't been feeling well. I am tired, and feeling sick the last couple of days. I have been getting abdominal cramps after I eat (no it's not that time!!!). I am really wondering what is going on!?! I just keep telling myself that I can do this, I enjoy the challenge that this has given me. I just can't wait to get this all done, go home knock 'em off their feet and get going with this whole life plan thing.

No comments: