Thursday, January 18, 2007

It must be Friday tomorrow!!!

Oh my god am I ever cranky! I swear, people have just simply looked at me today and I could have screamed so loud in their face. I haven't felt like that in a very long time, and in a way I feel guilty for it. I just don't know in what way.

I am looking forward to tomorrow because maybe I won't feel as stressed as I do right now. I left my hotel for three hours hoping that I would be able to feel better. And I sort of did... I got back and I was fine, I was going to head back to room and enjoy my Subway that I bought. Yeah, my bliss was slightly tarnished. That was okay, I could handle that. But now I'm black again. The one person who annoys the ever living daylights out of me here, just had to call, ugh!

Why does January always bug me???

No comments: