Thursday, January 11, 2007

I was in the blizzard of 007!

What a day yesterday!! Wow, I haven't seen a blizzard like that since I was a kid! The entire city of Saskatoon shut down yesterday. It took people hours to get home. There were lucky ones that got stuck in Walmart and Costco yesterday, which begs the question: which one would you rather get stuck in??? I think I'd have to go with Costco, especially if the demo people are in! They come up with the neatest stuff!

It kinda sucked though, I was planning on getting my car from the dealership yesterday, kinda glad that I didn't. I guess I will have to get it today. It was only $250 and it was some kind of gasket mechanism in my fuel tank, I just hope that I can get some better gas mileage!!

Ohh and class starts late today! Yay! I wish I would have found out if I was still in bed, I could have rolled over and gone back for another hour!!

Oh well, it was interesting to say the least!

3 comments:

Deadman said...

James Bond has his own farking blizzard?

Now that's COOL!

Michelle said...

Nooooo, but it sounds cool doesn't it!!

Michelle said...

Ahhh you're my California visitor!!