Friday, January 19, 2007

Come on abuse me more, I like it!

Sounds like a Silverchair song doesn't it! Yeah, but you know what it is soooo true!! I found out my examination marks, and I passed. But the mental abuse leading up to it nearly had me in tears! So with that relief I thought that I could calm down, nahhh not in the slightest! I still have a whole wack of tests within the next week and a half. That I can handle.

But the thought of having to go through 4 performance reviews in a year! HOLY SHIT!!!! Oh well... it's friday. I can party! I passed Part B!!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Congrats on passing! I totally stress out when it comes to exams and being reviewed which is probably a part of the reason why I didn't continue with post-secondary.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much stress this is!!! I can't wait to get home!