Friday, January 26, 2007

I don't need anymore fucking sugar coating!!! It's making me sick!!!

I was delivered some real truths tonight. It was from a drunk person, but in a sense it was truth nonetheless!

Apparently my personality is as big as my ass. It potentially doesn't vouch well for my chosen profession as well because I wear my heart not only on my sleeve but also everywhere else. Wow.

It's all really to hard to digest right now. The last month alone has been absolutely mindblowing. I never thought that in a million years that I would concieve of this.

I am having a really hard time restraining myself from packing every last stitch of this room up and leaving... with two crucial days left.

The thing that bugs me the most about all of this is that I completely set myself up for all this. I wanted all this, in a sick twisted way.

2 comments:

Sean McCormick said...

I was told by my sponsor in a certain 12 step program that nothing worthwhile is ever easy. Here's hoping you make it over the hump.

Michelle said...

Two days of classes and I am done!!