Monday, May 01, 2006

Yeah I know that it has been a while. Been rather busy the last few weeks.

Let me see, got school all finished up, I am still waiting for a course mark in one more course and then that will be all finished up.

Got the bridesmaids their dresses!! That was easy!

Started working as a Unit Assitant and found out that I really am not keen on it. I am looking for an office job. Something where I am not on my feet all the time.

Got almost all of my wedding invitations sent out, and the registry is almost finished!

I start classes again on Saturday.

So now what is left to do:
Redo my resume, if you got any suggestions or you wanna take a look leave me a message in the comments section. Quite frankly it is high school crap, it needs to say fresh university graduate!

Clean the basement

Get rid of the junk

Wait for Max to get here

and...

GO TO BED!!

No comments: