Thursday, May 18, 2006

Well I guess I'll cheer for the Oilers!!

Make that I am gonna cheer on the Oiler fans. They are pretty damn classy you know that. Apparently when the Oilers played their last game in Tampa, they booed the Canadian anthem (damn Americans!!). Pretty rude I think. Anyways last night when they played in Edmonton, the Oilers fans cheered so loud during the American anthem that the guy singing the anthem almost screwed up because he couldn't hear himself sing. To me that's pretty darn classy!!! So...


GO OILERS FANS GO!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tampa? You really haven't been watching the hocky have you LOL :) The Oilers were playing the Sharks in San Jose when the anthem was booed.

Michelle said...

Ok, so I am Canadian and I don't follow hockey all that well! But thanx for the correction anyways!!