Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Three weeks in and I've got a meeting!

Tomorrow will mark the start of the third week into my new "management" job. Nothing like starting it off with a meeting with my manager and the General Manager for the entire Co-op!!! Part of me is kinda nervous, what happens if I am not presenting what they are looking for? Part of me is excited because I know what I am talking about. I spent just about every day of my 10 months in Sweden in a cafe or getting something at a cafe.

The thing that I find rather amusing is that the days that we do really well in terms of sales are the days that the older lady isn't there. I really don't like her either. Don't get me wrong she seems like a really nice lady but the thing is she is so misguided in so many ways that it's frustrating to keep her around. Everything that I try to change around and improve she tries to change it back. It's to the point that I am tempted to haul her into the office with my boss and confront her on it. The thing that really bothers me is that it is obvious that she would love to take a position of authority, it's totally written in her personality. If she wanted it so bad why didn't she apply for the position!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Oh well she's off for three weeks starting next week so I guess that is one thing less that I have to deal with.

School is well school. The Religious Studies course that I am taking is more challenging than what I anticipated. I am kinda disappointed in all reality. The prof is sort of interesting in his own special way. Although you gotta give the guy credit. His wife is pregnant with twins for the first time around. The other course starts next week. And I am in a way not looking forward to it because well I am going to be pretty damn busy with that. But come June 30th I am going to be finished and I can start doing something better! WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY BETTER!!




web stats script

No comments: