Monday, May 15, 2006

Finally a little recognition!!

I don't complain about too many things. I figure that I am pretty lucky to be where I am. However when the subject comes to my in-laws the story can be a little different. I have known this family for nearly 10 years and most of the time I feel like a fish out water, especially when it comes to my mother-in-law. Anyways they have a website promoting their various business ventures, on one part it highlights the family. Not normally this wouldn't bother me however my sister-inlaw's boyfriend was mentioned and I was not. (My husband and I have been together for nearly 10 years while her boyfriend (who is rather handy to have around) and her have been together for only somethng like three or four years now) You kinda see what I am getting at here.

So it's feels kinda nice. Although there's is substantial room for improvement...

I'll just leave it at that, after all I am not ungrateful.

No comments: