Monday, November 01, 2004

I think it's a sign!!

Okay I have had some interesting reasons for not coming into school on time, today I recieved a phone call from my mother. Apparently the overpass that is the access to the freeway has been closed because for the second time in some three years a dumbass truck driver has crashed his semi-truck into the overpass. So now I am religated to taking a small secondary highway to school, I think that I would be better off taking the back roads!!

So now I am wondering if this is a sign, that I am not actually meant to go to school this term. I get to see Max in 24 days!!! Goody!

2 comments:

I'm Back!! said...

Maybe its a sign for you to not driving stupidly like those bummper crusher... take care!
told ya, dont quit the school, you will got use to it, and the next thing you know, you leave it forever duh!! finish it up and get marry!

Michelle said...

I will don't worry ;)