Friday, November 26, 2004

Greetings from Montreal!

Well after a four hour flight where I edited my entire criminology paper at least twice I am here!

There are a few intial comments I would like to make!

- Taxi drivers here are nuts, I seriously lost count the number of bumpers we kissed while driving down the freeway at god knows what speed, afterall I couldn't see the spedometer!!
- I would love to see this place closer to christmas, it seems pretty so far!
- Max's apartment is something else, this place reminds me of a place where an old perverted man would live, plus it smells funny
- We have actually spent the night sleeping together on a single bed, a little cramped but it was nice to just have him next to me!
- For living in the center of Montreal it is rather quiet, even though the sound of police sirens ruins it everyonce and a while, usually in Innisfail you hear emergency sirens you usually follow to find out what is going on, here you really shouldn't!!!


So now it is time for breakfast, and then it's off to tour around the city and check out the sights, actually I think that it is mostly the Notre Dame. And just maybe a little shopping, just a little!

No comments: