Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I promise to blog more!

I have noticed that I am getting lots of hits lately (thank you statcounter!!). And I deeply apologize for not blogging as much as I used to. Since I finished at the coffee shop and started something different, it's been a flury of activity. I've become a social butterfly, which is not like me (for the most part! I guess 10 months in Sweden changed that! TACK!!!)


Right now I am in a microcosm of sorts. I am grouped together with about 21 other people in one group and about another 20 from another. We are in our own little world here. It makes for some really interesting dynamics. First of all our group is labelled as dysfunctional because we don't find it entirely useful to party 7 days a week and "sleep" with our fellow classmates. Now there are rumors flying around and it's getting interesting to say the least. Me? Where do I fit in??? I'm the trained observer!! I am just here for the good times!! I am almost at the halfway point of all of this and I only have a few bumps and bruises to show for it. Really I do! Physical bumps and bruises!!!

No comments: