Sunday, December 24, 2006

Home for the holidays!!

Ahhhhh Home Sweet Home!

On a whim I decided that on Friday afternoon that Max and I would head back to Alberta. I got out of class at about 12:30, packed up my room as fast as I could and packed it in the car, oh my god, didn't realize that I had that much stuff! There was so much stuff that I couldn't fit my aunt in the back seat (I'm supposed to pick her up in Drumheller!). It's a good thing that we didn't have to pick her up until yesterday. Max and I made a special trip yesterday for her. So now we are all home and settled. I still have a bit a shopping to do today. I am hoping that I will be able to sneak out and get some of it done later on today.

But in the meantime I am going to sneak down and have a nice long hot shower!

No comments: