Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 is almost over!!!!!!

Wow what a year! I finally finished my degree. I am taking the first step towards a career that I think will prove itself to be both rewarding and challenging. Max is here, although on a temporary residence visa, the permanent one should be showing up by the beginning of summer, which means that he can actively look for a job, which means we will be able to start looking for our own house. My in-laws finally made it over here, to see that yes, this isn't such a bad place afterall. I think they fell in love with it here. They each took a little something interesting home with them. For my brother-in-law it was a crockpot.

So I guess for all the times that I thought this year that I was going no where, or waiting too much, things are starting to happen. 2007 should prove to be interesting.

No comments: