Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh how I love a challenge!

Sorry again it's been a few days!!! I have been so stiff and sore the last couple of days that I haven't felt like doing much other than lying in bed moaning a groaning, trying to figure out just how in the world I am going to make it through the next couple of days!

I've had many challenges with this whole thing! Especially when it comes to stuff changing so much. I lost a team mate this week do to a HUGE and I mean absolutely freakin HUGE medical crisis. He went to see a doctor and though it might be anemia, only to get admitted into hospital and recieving a blood transfusion and getting diagnosed with cancer! OH MY GOSH!!!!

However, there have been many challenges that I have had to face. Firstly this week it has been focused on self-defense. Wow how the hell am I supposed to do all this with a bad knee. The first night my knee was bugging me so bad that I thought that I would go to the emergency room and see if somehow I could get either a cortisone shot or some fluid drained. I waited for 2 1/2 only to find out that yeah I was at the bottom of the pile and that I would probably end up waiting at least another two hours just for the hell of it! UMMMMM YEAH!

Another challenge as of late which seems to be a recurring thing, and that is my lack thereof of sleep! Some nights it is not for a lack of trying, others it's just that I am simply not tired!! I don't have any sleep meds here with me either. Oh well I am going to bed early tonight.

Oh and another thing I can't seem to figure out is why I have had a sore throat the last week and it hasn't progressed to a cold or something worse yet. I am sitting here in my room right now listening to the hum of a humidifier.

I can't wait to see hubby on the weekend. It should be interesting to see if he likes big Saskie as well as I do!

There that should do it!

3 out of 8, I can do this goddamn it!

No comments: