Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Things I have learned in Saskatchewan!!

Firstly, they are freakin' nuts!!! They love to do nothing more than blaze through snowdrifts in minivans in -30 degree weather!!!

They are a hearty group!!! They can withstand bonechilling temperatures for hours on end! The concept of frostbite does not exist!!!

I never thought that snowdrifts can get as high as they do here. There is one thing that still puzzles me. Here in Saskatoon, there is no such concept of snow removal on major thoughfares. They love their parking garages here too. Wow! Although here would be the most ideal place for the +15 system like they have in Calgary!

But I am loving it here! I am learning so much and I have bruises to prove it! I don't know if my husband would agree to moving here.

No comments: