Sunday, September 17, 2006

Things are picking up!

Wow things are starting to get busy, who knew that the cold weather could have this sort of effect on things!!

The new season premieres start tonight, first with the Amazing Race. I love this show, it may be a reality TV show but it's the best one out there. It's even got the awards to prove it too! Max's favorite team? The hilbillies from Kentucky. I have to admit it, I like them too! "It's like being a 30-year old newborn with a passport and a ticket to ride!!" It will be interesting though. Given the recent tensions brought on by the Pope it will be interesting to see if there will be any media backlash for the Muslim team that was eliminated right in the middle of a leg!

The (re?)-education of Max has also begun. He made ribs tonight and well he made one hell of a mess with the roasting pan so basically it was me and my paitence which showed him how to get it cleaned up. But all is well in the kitchen again. Mom is on days off so it should be interesting to see what those two will put together for supper.

So here starts week number one of waiting for the results of my tests. I am so nervous, I can't wait to find out. I am also waiting to hear about when I am going to have my surgery. Soon I hope, with the cold weather the last few days I have been noticing that it's more achy, which in turn makes me more bitchy! ;)

No comments: