Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's gotta be the full moon!

First on Wednesday we had a guy in the shop who was paranoid that the US government was after him. He was dead convinced, he could rationalize it sooo well too, that was the scary part!

Then the next day another guy who has been in before, and he spends hours there. He's rambled at me once before, basically it was how we could turn our little small town coffee shop into starbucks! UUMMM NO! On Thursday, he came in again (oh great!). I was busy hanging new pictures and he comes up to me and tells be that those poor cereal farmers don't make as much as the beef producers in this country. OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!! I don't care! Leave me alone! GO AWAY!!!!

Then this morning I get up and I turn on the radio and I heard that a schizophrenic has escaped the hospital in Red Deer and sent the police on a wild goose chase through Red Deer. Luckily he was convinced to go with the police and they were able to take him to Alberta Hospital Ponoka for further evaluation, and notably better security.

Wow, I am thinking all my courses in Psychology are going to help me with just life in general!! WOW!

No comments: