Monday, September 11, 2006

Sad day.

It was 5 years ago today that I was shocked. It's pretty much the first "where were you when something happened" moment of my life. Where was I? I was in bed, watching the morning news and eating breakfast. I thought at first that it was a movie stunt gone wrong. I'll never forget when the second tower was hit and I realized that something is seriously wrong.

It was 3 years ago today that Anna Lindh, the Swedish foreign minister died of wounds sustained in a stabbing incident in a Swedish department store in Stockholm. That was a shock as well. I'll never forget all the red roses on the Poisideon (i know can't spell) fountain in Goteborg. At least the guy who did it was caught and will serve time.

The unfortunate thing is that in the case of those who perished in 2001 will not see full justice. There are still questions that remain as to who should be responsible for this still unbelievable act.

No comments: