Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One week left!

I'm having a complete meltdown point right now. I have so much left to do and so little time left to do it. I didn't get anything done on Sunday because I had a rather rough day at work and well how on earth can you write about eating and sleeping disorders when you know that someone just died! I think that is the only problem that I am going to have with this new job of mine. I don't deal with death well, I never have. In fact my father's death still bugs me to this day because well to me it is still a strange and weird thing, hence the recurring dreams where logic just isn't right!!!

Back to the books, if I keep going I just might be able to get three assignments that I was supposed to do throughout the term done before the last class! OOOOHHH!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you!

When I get the time I will post about it, I haven't gotten around to it because I think it is going to take a lot of time