Friday, April 21, 2006

30 questions that no one would EVER think to ask!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I look like crap and I should go back to bed!

2. When is the next time you will have sex? June 12th probably in a parking lot at U of C

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? Snore

4. Favorite planet? Uranus!!! Nah, Venus!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Uhhh, Chanda

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? My Humps (I know it's completely retarted but I was bored on day!)

7. What shirt are you wearing? A flowery scub top (Too damn lazy to change out of my uniform tonight)

8. Do you "label" yourself? No, why would I!

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? Not wearning any!

10. Bright or Dark Room? UHHHH don't know depends on what I am doing!

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I'm not at liberty to say! ha ha ha

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? SLEEEEEEPING!

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? It was from Cassie, something to do with her impending move to Calgary and how everyone at work sucks!

15. Where is your letter box? At the front door

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Alrighty! and Shit!

17.Who told you he/she loved you last? my mom, probably about two hours ago

18. Last furry thing you touched? My dog!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? OMG! Caffeine if I am lucky!

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, I have a digital camera!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 17- young enough not to pay taxes, old enough to be out of high school and going to Europe by myself!

22. Your worst enemy? I don't have enemies!!!! Everyone loves me!!

23. What is your current desktop picture? The beast- underwater scene, the laptop pictures of Max's and mine wedding rings

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? January 16th. Mom wanted to know what the code date was on a thing of mayonaise.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you do? A million bucks! I would throw one hell of a party.

26. Do you like someone? Yeah, I married him didn't I!

27. The last song you listened to? Ahhhh, can't remember ohhh, Since You've Been Gone- Kelly Clakson, which reminds me I have no idea where that CD went to!

29. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be? Ohhhhhhh! Do I have to choose just one???? Ummm that freaky dumb ass Personality prof that I got stuck with this term.

30. What is the closest object to your left foot? The blanket that I am trying to make for my friend's little boy.

No comments: