Thursday, April 06, 2006

Less than a week to go!!!

It's really starting to be crunch time... and what am I doing right now????? I am currently at the library at school looking for articles to finish up a paper that I should have done like a week ago, make that two weeks ago but we were given extensions and well I just used that as excuse to start the paper last week! I just finished reading through 13 articles and found that 7 of them were applicable, so now I came back for another 7 to hopefully get my 10 articles!!! Not to mention that I decided that I should also find some more articles for my sociology of law paper as well! GRRRR. Ohhhh and then to top it all off I haven't even started to think about my Sociology of Development paper which was supposed to be on Tuesday but will hopefully be done sometime saturday when I sit down and do it. I really do hate to be late with all of these but my motivation is kaput, and my husband is being a moron to boot...

I don't want to move to Vasteras!

web stats script

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vesterĂ¥s?? why not?? Sweden is a better place to raise a family, and then you can move when they are old enough heehhe..give it a try!!

Michelle said...

well they usually tell you how many journal articles they want, how many pages, or amount of words. It's kinda nice having that sort of criteria. But I only have one more to do and then I am finished!!! YAHHHHHH!