Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Is it going to be third time lucky??

I got an e-mail from my husband this morning. Apparently his fingerprints for his Canadian criminal record check was rejected yet again!!! This is the second time that he has sent them in. The thing that makes this blow to the head even harder to take this time was that apparently a letter was sent back in January but he didn't get it!!

And of course per usual, this happens when I am busy with stuff for school. I have been trying to write a paper for my sociology of law class for days now (ironically enough it is on immigration laws and policies) and preparing for finals. I hope that in a way that when my husband comes over this summer for a visit that the criminal record check that you have to pay for will be suffice, either that or I will hire someone who is a expert at fingerprinting to get this done so we can start the application process. I'm beginning to wonder if hiring a lawyer would be a good idea as well. I'd love to sue the RCMP for something related to this. Maybe this way I could get my grumpy husband to be happy again. I hate it when he gets cranky on me.

No comments: