Thursday, April 13, 2006

Last minute crush!

I had a rather enlightening meeting yesterday with one the new profs at school, who is totally cool and I am kinda bummed out that I don't have school next year. Anyways she's totally understanding that I have been stressed out and that I haven't gotten my poop in group. (fuck Gail!) Anyways she is so nice enough to let me finish everything and mark it all for me. I am almost finished writing my article reviews, but I smell funny, really funky to be truthful. I had a really weird night. My tv is short circutting for some strange reason. I was working on my computer and listening to the tv and kept on turning off and on, freakin me out so I had to unplug it. I worked for a while and then went to bed because I was getting frustrated. Mom brought down the dog at about 5:30 this morning because well it's what we do, anyways he kept on coughing and stuff so I didn't sleep well this morning so I didn't get out of bed until late this morning which threw everything off. I am doing good though. I should be finished everything by friday, party on saturday and then back to the books for finals next week! OHHHHH I am so almost finished.


60 days until Max gets here, thank fuckin christ!! Can u say sexually frustrated!?!

No comments: