Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ahhh, I love Sundays!!

I slept in the morning until 11 when the housekeeping crew started to vaccum the hallways, that is my cue that I gotta get my fat ass out of bed and get out of my room so they can clean it. So I went for a walk. I went shopping. And I also had a chance to pick up sushi for lunch because the dining room looked rather chaotic!! So it was nice to walk around downtown Saskatchewan for a bit this morning and check out some of the stores that I walked past yesterday but didn't go in because I had other people with me that didn't want to go in. They had their minds set on Starbucks!! I am looking forward to tomorrow, but it would be nice to have another day for myself. Oh well I guess that I am going to have to wait for next weekend!

No comments: