Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Convocation Day!!!

I really really want to be home now, just for the simple fact that today is the day that I finally FINALLY graduate from University. I am really really bummed out right now. To make matters worse is when I went to the U of C webpage to look up a number there it was staring me in the face, the new look for convocation! Now I really really wish that I could be there! I could have easily turned around yesterday when we got just past Hanna and there was an accident. It took me over 9 hours to drive to Saskatoon yesterday!! Yeah I might have been overly cautious but I'd rather be that than stuck in some ditch out in the middle of no where and trust me around there there is alot of middle of nowhere to go around!!!

So anyways, Yay to me!! I finally accomplished something!! I am the first ever in my family to graduate high school, go to university, and graduate!!! It took me almost nine years but I did it!!!

No comments: