Saturday, November 25, 2006

400 Posts!!!

Wow, it's been something like two years since I have started this blog. Initally, I started this blog to let some of my dear friends in Sweden know how life in Canada was going. Instead it's developed into something more over the years. I like how it's evolved.

I haven't talked much about what I have been doing lately. I would love to trust me. However, in the recent months security issues have arised. I got a "love letter" one day at work. I still haven't found out who it is from. I really don't care but with a recent career change I have had to become more guarded. It's a shame that I know, but my family's security is the utmost importance to me.

But other than that the change has been good for me. I am not technically working as of yet. I am still in training. It's facinating and I'm ejoying it, well most of it. I have never been subjected to so much stress in my life! But it's character building right????

No comments: