Sunday, October 08, 2006

Statcounter oddities!

I still love to check out my stat counter. I am able to track who visits when. Anyways when it I checked it the other day I found three entries rather interesting. The first one is from Sunnyvale California, there were two visits made that amounted to over nine hours!! Wow, I can usually get through my blog in less than two hours when I am reading comments. I happen to find this rather intriuging!

The second one is from Calgary, three visits totalling three minutes. Hmmmmmm

The third and last interesting hit is from Montreal (ah Montreal!!!) two hits totalling 29 minutes, cool!

Keep hittin' me people!!! ;)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Okay I'll admit that I'm the Calgary blog spy...I was checking out an Alberta Blogroll and seen Michelle from Innisfail. Well, Innisfail is pretty small but not that small but I thought what are the odds that this Michelle is Linda's daughter, Linda being my Auntie Arlene's best friend, Auntie Arlene being my father-in-law Brian's older sister, Brian being Arlene's neighbour across the cul-de-sac as well...which leaves me to be Lesley Beck of Calgary. Small world after all! So, I had to keep checking back to see if it was really you...which I knew I could have just asked but that takes the fun out so I back tracked to see if you got married last summer and yep you did. Are you sorry you went Hmmmmmmm now that you got the whole story? LOL!

Michelle said...

Talk about six degrees of separation!