Saturday, October 27, 2007

Whew! What a day!!

Today has got to be marked down in history as an awesome day!!

I got served breakfast in bed!! Tim Hortons!! Yay!! I didn't even have to coax Max to do this either, nice!

So we went into Red Deer to celebrate with a friend, her son's second birthday! We stopped by to pick something out because you can't show up to a party without something. I found the absolutely perfect gift, Max ended up finding stuff for our niece for Christmas, bonus! So anyways we ended up finding out that they are putting an Eddie Bauer in the mall, which is awesome for Max because he wears that stuff all the time!! He was actually excited about it!!

So we arrived to the party late but just in time for the cake, vegan cake to boot!! It was totally awesome, I think I could give up some meat, I think!! So we hung out at the pool, the waterslide at the Collicut Center is totally killer!! I can't believe how fast that thing was. I can't wait to have kids!

So after the party I decided that we should go and check out the house. They have installed the cabinets!! YAY!!!! So it is only a matter of time until we will be able to move in, Max has it nailed to 20 days. I think that November of this year is going to be more stressful than last November!!

No comments: