Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am so not into staying in hotels!! Or in Edmonton!!

It's obvious that I haven't completely gotten over the three months that I lived in a hotel in Saskatoon. Everything seems to bug me, especially my neighbours, who have a baby, and it cries and it cries!! And the mother has this coughing thing, which the first night here drove me nuts!! I have been reduced to taking two ativan before bed just to make sure that I get some sleep. I am also pretty sure that there was a domestic here last night because I remember something about loud voices fighting. So basically when I check out of here for the weekend I am going to make it abundantly clear that I want to stay on a different floor that isn't this one!!

I am trying to make myself get out and about in Edmonton but it just hasn't happened yet! I am having a hard time with this is as well... for example imagine how frustrating this is... I go to the local grocery store in search of just one 500 ml of pop, you would think that a large grocery store would carry such a thing.... ahhh nope. So I ended up going to a really really creepy liquor store and bought a 2L for $2.50! I am really trying to like Edmonton but I just don't think that it is a happening thing!!

Maybe tomorrow!!

No comments: