Friday, October 12, 2007

Vacation from blogging!

Wow this is totally unlike me to not post something for a whole month. It's been a bit crazy as of late!! Right now honey and I are still living in limbo here at mom's. Grrrr. Thanks to our wonderful booming economy and that overwhelming need for instant gratifcation, the completion of our house is not set to be complete until November 16th, which ironically enough is my late father's birthday. I don't want to read into that one if you know what I mean. But needless to say the last month has been nothing but endless trips to Costco, Linens n Things, and Walmart, trying to get everything we need for the house. We can barely move around in the basement with all the boxes of stuff that we packed or bought within the last month. I've gone ahead and packed too much because I have now had to go back and unpack a few things that I need because I am getting sent off to Edmonton on yet another course, but happily this time it is actually what I really really want to do. I can't wait, I have been reading over stuff from my last course which barely touched on the topic matter of which I love so dearly. But I am excited and I can't wait. The only major downers are that my cheque that was supposed to fund the trip hasn't come in yet, and there is no word yet on what happens when I come back from course. All I know is that I have every reason to be cautious!

No comments: