Monday, August 20, 2007

Sometimes I really wonder why I was born here in Alberta.

Mum and I went to Red Deer yesterday to buy furniture for our new house. We get possession sometime in October. Anyways we were heading home on the good ole QEII and all of a sudden things slow down, right down to a crawl. Traffic is backing up and it turns out that someone lost their pull-along trailer. It didn't look really bad but it sure did back up traffic. So mum and I get back into town and we're listening to the radio and all these callers saying that the highway is getting pretty backed up, however one gentleman put it in a perspective that would be easy for anyone to comprehend: "Holy shit is it ever bunged up here!! It's bunged right up, you're not going anywhere!!"

Yeah I love livin' in redneck country!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

ROTFPIMP!!!!!!

Michelle said...

But then again there really is not anywhere else I'd rather live!!