Friday, August 17, 2007

Keeping busy and out of trouble!!

I am back on 12 hour shifts for now which is sooo nice, I get a week off every five weeks!!! I've just come off of nights and ready to take on what is shaping up to be a very busy weekend.

We finally settled on another house. The whole townhouse thing in Airdrie fell through, which has worked out better because we are actually getting a house now with a yard and get this.... out our front window is going to be a man-made lake!! We're going down tomorrow to pick out colors, and then on Sunday we are going to buy furniture. We're hoping to have possession October 1st that way I can use my week off to move in!

Yay!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow! That's too bad about the townhouse but obviously having a view of a lake isn't too shabby either!

Michelle said...

That's what we were thingking as well. Plus we are saving a whole lotta money too!