Sunday, July 02, 2006

OOOOhhhh now what do I do!!!!

Wow this is it. This is the first summer in a very long time where I didn't have a course looming over my head! It's so strange, it's like I don't know what to do with myself!!! I have a whole shelf of books to be read, three rubbermaid totes full of wool waiting to be knitted ( yeah I learned how to knit when I was about 8 and now I make blankies and mitts for everyone I know) and a very very full time husband!! Yet I still feel like I should be doing something else. But then again I think to myself that his little sister and her boyfriend are going to be here in a weeks time, trust me it's going to keep me occupied for the next three weeks, then his parents, an aunt and uncle, an older half-sister, and a cousin to contend with. Yes I think this will be very interesting indeed!

No comments: