Sunday, July 02, 2006

Immigration ain't so hard!!

So I'm sorry that I haven't had the time lately to post about our little trip down to an immigration expert. It was an interesting experience. The guy totally sounds like he knows something which is nice because when you are dealing with this sort of bureaucracy it's easy to get the wrong information. So for about $2500 CDN my husband will be able to live here full time in hopefully seven to eight months time. Pretty cool eh! As it turns out we could have gotten this all started back in September when we got married and he could have been here by now. The other good news that we found out is that if he can find a company that is willing to do all the paper work involved to get a work permit he can do that as well while he is waiting for landed immigrant status! YAHHHHH!!

Finally things seem to be coming together, now if I could only find a job related to my education!!!

No comments: