Saturday, December 10, 2005

I was bored the other day!

Okay so I was looking for something interesting to do, to kill some time. So I was reading some of the other blogs that read on occasion and they all have this stat counter thing on there. So I thought what the hell! I am always interested in meeting new people, hell that is how I got hooked up with my husband, as well as about a good dozen of my friends! Plus I have always thought about who in the world was checking out my blog, even if you read it for just a second. So on December 1 I put some code thingy on my blog and it has tracked something like 18 visitors, most of them have been me. I will confess that. So here's the lowdown on where some of the people have been from:

DEC 1: Jonkoping Sweden ( wayyyyy too cool! I love Sweden, my husband is Swedish.)
DEC 1: Peoria Arizona
DEC 1: Brighton Massachusetts
DEC 1: Houston Texas (twice, something must have caught their eye!)
DEC 2: Gothenburg Sweden ( that was my hubby!)
DEC 10: Richmond Virgina
DEC 10: San Francisco (been there when I was 12!)
DEC 10: North Reading Massachusetts

So thanks for visiting and if you wanna say something feel free to leave a comment, Lanny does, Max does but only when I bug him about not saying anything! Please keep my life interesting. Hell leave me a link to yours too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i checked your blog quite often actually, but you dont really updated yours..yes i leave some comment, and you dont even read my blog =( hik hik..