Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ahhhhh relief at last!

So the exam went over quite well with the exception of the fact that there were a fewe surprise questions in there! Everyone that walked out of there was like where the hell did she get those questions from?? I also got my final paper back and I got an A on the paper and it was something like two weeks late. I always like psychology profs, they are more understanding and can actually relate to you alot better that some of those sociology fuck nuts that call them selves professors!

Anyways, so I was feeling pretty happy last night and wanted to share the joy. So I went and hung out with one of my neglected friends for the evening. Actually between me working and going to school and her working more than 50 hours a week we are lucky enough to see each other once a month. So it was like 1:30 when I left her place and it was funny because I made a comment that I should get going because they will probably have a drink/drive checkstop set up somewhere in the city tonight and I will probably find it. And well I did. The officer asked me if I had anything to drink and told him that I wish that I did because I just finished finals and I was looking to celebrate. He laughed and sent me on my way. Told him to keep warm because it was something like -25 out there last night. But from the looks of things they were rather successful because there were a few tow trucks waiting to take your vehicle away if you were. So here's your lesson all you boys and girls: don't drink and drive, it's as simple as that.

Now to do some serious housecleaning!

No comments: