Saturday, April 09, 2005

So I've done it!!

I have decided to do it! I am going to drop yet another class. I am dropping my International Relations course because I well I am just too damn lazy right now to actually write the final paper and well hell if I am only two courses short of a minor in Psychology what the hell! I just have to figure out how in the hell I am going to pick up two more, it's not like my schedule is full or anything.

Thursday was my last day of classes for the term, and you know what it couldn't have come any slower!! Usually my winter terms go by so fast that you get to the end and think it was only a few weeks ago and I was just getting back from Christmas vacation. But anyways I did have a few drinks to celebrate, a few in Red Deer and a few in Sylvan Lake (damn it is expensive there!!) I did drive home but I had alot to eat and alot of water to drink before I even considered getting into my car, I think I was more tired than anything else because I was up late late late the night before working on a stats assignment and researching another paper!!

So other than that I still have a paper and a half left to write for my Medical Sociology class, and then the take-home final for that as well, and then I have my must have it done by monday morning paper or I die paper to write but that is tomorrow nights project and then I have my stats final and two computer modules to do and then I am done for what seems like a week and a half and then it starts up again. A course in Red Deer two days a week, a course in Calgary on Saturdays and then my two jobs. Yes I am a complete sucker for punishment, but I will make something like $8000 this summer to help supplement the cost of my very very expensive education, I don't even want to calculate how much I have spent in the last 7 years!!!

Anyways I found out that I could if I wanted to, I could buy a house in Saskatchewan in some little dirt water town for less than $10000! Hummmmmmmm, do I really want to cut myself off from the rest of civilization and live under a rock for the rest of my life??? I'll have to think about that one for a while.

God natt!!

No comments: