Sunday, April 24, 2005

All done... for now!

So I finally finished up my last two papers yesterday! It feels so nice to be finished this term. I can't wait to get the spring and summer terms started and then over with as well. Hell I can't wait to get the next year over with!

So I go to work this morning and I am not even scheduled to work, hell I am not even on the schedule. I think that my dip shit of a boss got a bit confused, so now I have to get up in early in the morning, pow wow with the union rep and then talk to my boss. Yeah, this should be interesting!

Max is starting to wind down his time in Montreal. He is finishing up exams next week and then he's off to Toronto for 4 days. I think he is just trying to get away from me bugging him about little details of the wedding!

But I think that I am going to get back to my reading because if I have a week off, I will be able to get about 4 books read and I have one whole shelf of books just waiting to be read!

No comments: