Tuesday, April 19, 2005

One Down, Two To Go!

Well I wrote my final examination today for my stats class, I have no idea how I did and I am hoping that I passed because I don't want to have to take the course all over again. I still have two more papers to write for my Medical Sociology class, and I am getting on that as soon as I finish here. So this might be a long post because well I am not entirely keen on writing right now!

I can't wait to see what happens with my new job next month, but then again it is not as exciting as spending 11 days in Africa ( yes, I am just a bit jealous!).

Just got an e-mail from Max's older half sister Ulrika, she was giving me an update on Lilla Alina. She's almost two years old now, and she is mixing Finnish and Swedish words together in sentances. Just wait until she gets English into the mix!

An update on Max. He just happened to have a serious misfortunate incident with his razor the other day and had to shave all of his hair, so he is completely bald. I can't wait to see the pictures! I will try and get one up on the fotolog soon!

So I think instead of writing I am going to go to bed. Nothing like procrastination to get me in the mood for writing! One of these days I am going to rid myself of this horrible habit! Maybe! I think maybe I will put off this decision for a later time.

No comments: