Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The very first post

Well I guess that you can say that I am taking this idea from my friend Sarunas and running with it. I think that this is a totally cool idea. Well what can I say, I am paying too much for a post-secondary degree that will not gurantee a job once I am finished. I should have been born Swedish!!! I just finished spending 10 months there, studying Swedish culture and society. It was an amazing opportunity to think in ways that are not possible by living in small town Canada. I was basically born a redneck, but you would never guess because of the opinions that I hold.
A major turning point in my life has definitely been my experience in Sweden but also coming home and dealing with the fact that my father who died in June 2003 is not here anymore.
Major pet peeves in life: people who agree with the American perspective i.e George Bush, people who can't drive, people who are leftist and hold it against others who aren't namely one person in my poli sci class, people who don't use common sense that they in actual fact possess, and people who use others to gain further in life when in actual fact they are destroying the other person involved.

2 comments:

owner said...

hej michelle, i dig your blog! you should have told me you were starting one up: i just found this today! anyways, i think you deserve some linkage from my blog. be reading ya...!

Michelle said...

I'm getting there!!