Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Go out and vote!

Okay I was watching Oprah today and there was something really interesting and that is hardly anyone gets out there and votes. The way I see it, it is very simple, it is a way of telling the government that you are happy or not happy with direction that your country is moving. In the United States and Canada there is a movement to make abortion illegal. Which to me as a woman is a violation of my rights to have control over my body. How is it that middle aged men can make the decision that abortion should be illegal? If someone could explain that to me then by all means please e-mail me with your case!!! Come on I dare you!!!

2 comments:

mrdarius said...

I think it's pretty simple. It's because people who do go to vote, vote for these white guys. Usually, the reason people do this is because those men have enough money to reach out to the people during campaigning. If the amount of noise that gay rights activists, Africa apologists, and pro-abortionists make matched their determination to vote or make a difference, we'd have a vastly different world.

Michelle said...

I wish that those who were in the minority had the ability to run against those stupid fat white men. We would have a different world, a much better world