Thursday, September 30, 2004

Not too much new!

So I have decided to take a sickie today so that way I can get some researching done for 4 term papers that I have due at the end of November. I know I am actually starting early, I am trying to override my procrastination gene. In all actual fact I am trying to get them all done early so I can go and party with Max in Montreal on his birthday.
But I do feel like a bag of crap today as well. I went for an abdominal ultrasound this morning and the girl that was doing it was pressing rather hard on one spot and it has kinda made me sick to my stomach, not good. So I am taking it easy.
If anyone has any ideas about the following topics let me know: barebacking, sensation and perception and id theft and fraud.
Thanx!
Peace out people!

No comments: