Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The heat, the relentless heat!!

Am I the only one out there who loves the rain. I mean really. I am getting really tired of this heat. The only way you're going to catch me outdoors between the hours of 11 and 4 is if I have to errands or work, otherwise I am going to be found chilling out in my nice cool basement!

To which brings about my latest obsession: Facebook! This is pretty bad and all but it's kinda nice because I have been able to catch up with alot of my old classmates from high school and heck even elementary school!! When I am on days off and I am just hanging around the house I find myself checking on Facebook at least 5 times a day!!

So here's hoping for rain! It'll be good for the wheat!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I was totally into Facebook and then got lots of perverted messages and people asking for money, really I can't make this shit up. So I abandoned Facebook. And although it appears that I have abandoned the blogging world I really haven't, my boys have been keeping me outside during all waking hours!!! Even a sun-lover like myself could use a wee break!
Congrats on the new place!

Michelle said...

Thanx. They haven't even dug the hole yet so it's going to take months!!